Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts
Houston Texans running back David Johnson is eligible to be activated off injured reserve and play against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 13.
Johnson has spent the previous three weeks on injured reserve with a concussion, with Duke John handling a large workload in his absence. The Texans' coaching staff is reportedly "hopeful" Johnson will be able to return soon, but an official designation will wait until later this week. If David Johnson remains out, our models project Duke Johnson to handle 16.6 touches against the Colts in Week 13.
Our models project Duke Johnson for 12.8 FanDuel points in Week 13.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020