Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns
The Cleveland Browns activated Myles Garrett from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Garrett is on track to play Week 13 against the Tennessee Titans after missing the past two contests. That should be a downgrade for Ryan Tannehill and Tennessee's offense on Sunday. Despite missing the past two games, Garrett is tied for second in the NFL in sacks (9.5) and tied for first in forced fumbles (4).
Garrett has earned the fourth-best pass-rushing grade from Pro Football Focus this season among all edge defenders. The Titans' offensive line is the fifth-worst pass-blocking unit in the league, per PFF.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 10th, 2021
- Browns activate Harrison Bryant from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Steelers January 9th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) questionable for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 8th, 2021