Dallas Goedert scores, leads Eagles in loss
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 75 yards and a touchdown in a 23-17, Week 12 loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday.
Goedert led the Eagles in every receiving category and scored his second touchdown in as many weeks with a three-yard grab right before halftime. He's also cleared 70 yards in back-to-back weeks and has drawn a team-high 22 targets over the last three games since returning from injury. Goedert should continue to be a focal point of Philadelphia's passing game in Week 13 against the Green Bay Packers even if Zach Ertz (ankle) is cleared to play.
Goedert scored 17.0 FanDuel points on Monday night, most among every tight end to play so far in Week 12. He led the Eagles with a 21.3 percent target share in the first two weeks of the season in the only two games Goedert and Ertz were both healthy for. The Packers are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021