Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Monday.
Edelman was not practicing with the team and remains sidelined with his knee injury. Expect Jakobi Meyers to play the slot role in New England's offense until the veteran is cleared and recovered from his injury.
On 35 targets this season, Edelman has produced 21 receptions for 315 yards and 18 first downs.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020