McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12
According to head coach Sean McVay, Los Angeles Rams defensive back Jalen Ramsey was bothered by a hip ailment suffered during warmups before Week 12's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Ramsey apparently suffered a hip aliment that led to a season-low 69% defensive snap percentage. Stay tuned to Ramsey's practice status before Week 13's contest against the Arizona Cardinals.
On 423 coverage snaps this season, Ramsey has seen 41 targets, allowing 21 receptions for 205 yards and two touchdowns.
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021