D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye
Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore's (ankle) X-rays were negative, per head coach Matt Rhule.
The Panthers are on bye Week 13, so Moore may wind up not missing a game after being carried off the field in the final minutes of Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel would stand to benefit if Moore misses game action. Moore led the Panthers with 9 targets on Sunday and he caught 4 of them for 61 yards.
Moore is averaging 12.0 FanDuel points per game (WR23) and he has the second-highest target share (22.8 percent) on the Panthers behind Anderson (26.2 percent). He is also averaging the second-most yards per reception (18.5) in the league and has the sixth-most receiving yards (924).
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020