Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) uncertain for Dolphins Week 13
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) is uncertain for Week 13 against the Cincinnati Bengals, per head coach Brian Flores.
Tagovailoa sat out the Dolphins' 20-3 win over the New York Jets on Sunday. It was reported last week that the rookie may be dealing with a multi-game injury. Ryan Fitzpatrick will make another start if Tagovailoa is unavailable against the Bengals. He targeted DeVante Parker a team-high 14 times against the Jets.
The Dolphins have earned their two worst passing grades from Pro Football Focus this season in two of Tua's four starts. He's adding 0.08 Passing Net Expected Points per dropback this season, compared to 0.18 for Fitzpatrick. Parker is averaging just 6.8 FanDuel points with Tua as a starter and 11.7 with Fitzpatrick.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020