Bills' Gabriel Davis scores with team-high 79 yards
Buffalo Bills rookie wide receiver Gabriel Davis caught 3 passes on 4 targets for 79 yards and a touchdown in a 27-17, Week 12 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
Davis' fourth touchdown reception of the season came from Cole Beasley on a trick play that resulted in him being left wide open in the end zone. The fourth-rounder also snagged a 44-yard catch in the fourth quarter and finished with the most yards on the team. He should continue to start in three-wide sets with Stefon Diggs and Cole Beasley while John Brown (calf) is on injured reserve. The Bills play a San Francisco 49ers defense in Week 13 that limited Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp to a combined 121 receiving yards on Sunday.
Davis scored 15.4 FanDuel points in Week 12. He's averaging 8.4 FanDuel points and 5.3 targets in three games without Brown, compared to 4.3 FanDuel points and 2.4 targets when Brown is active. Davis owns the eighth-highest average depth of target (16.3 yards) among all receivers with at least 25 targets this season, per Pro Football Focus, and the 49ers rank 19th in defending big plays, per Sharp Football Stats.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021