DeVante Parker paces Dolphins with 14 targets, 8 catches, 119 yards
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker caught 8 passes on 14 targets for 119 yards in a 20-3, Week 12 win over the New York Jets.
Parker was targeted on 35.9 percent of Ryan Fitzpatrick's attempts as he led the Dolphins across the board and set season-highs in targets and yards. It was his second 100-yard game of the season and both have come with Fitzpatrick under center. Parker has an attractive matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 13, but his value will take a hit if Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) is cleared to return.
Parker scored 15.9 FanDuel points in Week 12 and is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points over the last two games. He averaged just 6.8 FanDuel points over Tagovailoa's three full starts. The Bengals have allowed the 12th-most FanDuel points and fifth-most touchdowns to wide receivers this season.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020