Cardinals' Kenyan Drake finds endzone twice in loss to Patriots
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake scored two times in the team's 20-17 loss to the New England Patriots.
Drake was once again inefficient against a top rushing defense - he took 22 carries for just 78 yards, though he did have touchdowns in the first and third quarters. He almost had a third score heading into halftime, but there wasn't enough visible evidence on replay to overturn the call on the field. Even though he hasn't done a ton with his touches, the Cardinals seem committed to giving him a full workload. And with a 3-catch performance Sunday, he now has 7 over his last couple games.
With 22.8 FanDuel points, Drake currently ranks 6th among all Week 12 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 11.28 next week against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 23rd, 2021
- Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game January 22nd, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021