Jets' Frank Gore gets 21 touches in loss to Dolphins
New York Jets running back Frank Gore got a ton of volume in the team's 20-3 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
With rookie La'Mical Perine out with an injury, there was no stopping head coach Adam Gase from giving his favorite 37-year-old running back as much work as possible. Of the 25 touches that went to running backs, 21 went to Gore. On the day, he had 18 carries for 74 yards, averaging 4.1 per attempt. He also made an impact - however slight - in the passing game, hauling in all 3 of his targets for 12 yards. As long as Gase is in charge, Gore will continue to get a ton of work.
With 10.1 FanDuel points, Gore currently ranks 18th among all Week 12 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 8.08 next week against the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020