Patriots' Cam Newton produces 130 yards in Week 12's victory over Arizona
New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton completed nine attempts for 84 yards and two interceptions in Week 12's 20-17 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
For the second time this season, Newton was accountable for multiple turnovers and less than 100 yards of passing. With few weapons in New England's offensive core, Newton will need to record production with his legs to remain fantasy viable. Through ten games this season, the veteran quarterback is averaging 9.2 rush attempts for 38.7 yards and 17.8 completions for 198.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns.
In Sunday's win against the Cardinals, Newton scored 4.1 FanDuel points and finished as Week 12's 27th ranked quarterback.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020