Arizona's Kyler Murray struggles in Week 12's loss to New England
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray produced 23 completions for 170 yards and one interception.
Week 12's lackluster performance was the first time Murray was unable to produce a touchdown this season. Since Arizona's loss in Week 11, it appears the Arizona quarterback has been somewhat hesitant to use his legs, averaging 5 rush attempts for 23 yards compared to 9.6 attempts for 67.1 yards previously.
In Sunday's loss to the Patriots, Murray scored 8.5 FanDuel points and finished as Week 12's 23rd ranked quarterback.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021