Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray recorded 19 carries for 124 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdowns with 1 reception on 1 target for 2 receiving yards in a 31-3 win over the Denver Broncos in Week 12.
Murray was heavily involved in this one as the Saints' seemingly wanted to give Kamara a little rest in a game that was never in question. With the Broncos playing without a real quarterback, the Saints controlled this game from the second quarter onwards, with Murray racking up both of his touchdowns late in the game. Taysom Hills' involvement in the offense has limited the passing game involvement of all of the Saints' running backs and taken away from their goal line opportunities. Next up for Murray and the Saints is a clash with the Atlanta Falcons in Week 13.
Murray scored 25.1 FanDuel points in Week 12, the third-most of all running backs on Sunday's main slate and 18.1 more than numberFire's projection (7.0). Our models project Murray for 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 13.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021