Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill caught 13 of 15 targets for 269 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 27-24 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 12.
Hill was on pace for 800+ receiving yards and 8 touchdowns after a first quarter that saw him score touchdowns of 75 yards and 44 yards. The Buccaneers simply didn't have an answer for Hill, and Patrick Mahomes kept asking them the same question, targeting Hill a team-high 15 times. Hill commanded a 32.6% target share on the most explosive offense in football on a day when they attempted 46 passes, fantasy outlooks don't get much better than that. After averaging less than 7 targets per game through 8 weeks, Hill has seen target counts of 18, 14, and 15 over the past three games. With 11 games in the books, Hill has posted an absurd 68 catches for 1,021 yards and 13 touchdowns. Next up is a meeting with the Denver Broncos in Week 13.
Hill scored 51.4 FanDuel points in Week 12, the most of any player on Sunday's main slate and 35.4 more than numberFire's projection (16.0). Our models project Hill for 16.9 FanDuel points against the Broncos in Week 13.
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs rule Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) out for Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) facing an "uphill battle" to play Sunday January 17th, 2021