Browns' Jarvis Landry erupts for 143 yards and a score in Week 12 win over Jaguars
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry caught 8 of 11 targets for 143 yards and a touchdown in a 27-25 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 12.
Landry operated as a true alpha wide receiver in this one, notching a 40.7% target share and out targeting the next closest Brown's player by 8. It was his best game of the season and marked the first time he's broken the 100-yard and 6 reception mark in 2020. The production came at a great time for the Browns, who found themselves in a difficult fight with the Jaguars. Next up for Landry and Cleveland is a meeting with the Tennessee Titans in Week 13.
Landry scored 24.3 FanDuel points in Week 12, the most of any wide receiver on Sunday's early slate of games, and 14.5 more than numberFire's projection (9.8). Our models project Landry for 9.7 FanDuel points against the Titans.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021