Titans' Derrick Henry obliterates Colts with 178 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 win
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry recorded 27 carries for 178 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns with 2 receptions on 4 targets for 7 receiving yards in a 45-26 win over the Indianapolis Colts in Week 12.
Death, taxes, and Derrick Henry destroying defenses after Thanksgiving. Henry was dominant from start to finish in this one, routinely pounding the Colts for positive yardage. All three of his touchdowns came in the first half, on rushes of 12 yards, 11 yards, and 1 yard. In a critical divisional showdown, Henry did his job and then some on a day when he passed the 5,000 career rushing yard mark. Next up for Henry and the Titans is a meeting with the Cleveland Browns.
Henry scored 37.5 FanDuel points in Week 12, the most of any player on Sunday's early slate and 21.3 more than numberFire's projection (21.3). Our models project him for 18 FanDuel points against the Browns in Week 13.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign free agent tight end Jonnu Smith to four-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020