49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) is officially active for the team's Week 12 tilt versus the Los Angeles Rams.
As has been expected for most of the week, Samuel is officially active for today's divisional game against the Rams. With Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) and George Kittle (foot) both sidelined, Samuel is in line to lead the team in most receiving categories in Week 12.
Our models project Samuel to make 11.8 points in his return to the field. He has a $6,000 salary on FanDuel this week.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020