Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) returns to active roster in Week 12
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel is active Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Michel hasn't played since Week 3 as he deals with a quadricep injury, but the Georgia product is finally returning to the Patriots. His starting job won't be there immediately - second-year back Damien Harris has been solid in the main backfield role - but Michel could eventually be ramped up as the season rolls on.
Our models project Michel for 18.0 rushing yards, 5.4 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.7 FanDuel points.
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020