Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) active in Week 12 against Titans
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal will play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Pascal was considered questionable to play heading into the weekend, as he was held out of practice at times with a knee and a foot issue. However, it seems as though the young receiver will be ready to rock for Philip Rivers and the passing attack. Deploy him as usual.
Our models project Pascal for 2.7 catches, 33.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.0 FanDuel points.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021