Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) expected to play in Week 12
Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich told the NFL's Tom Pelissero that quarterback Philip Rivers' toe injury won't "be an issue" during today's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Rivers reportedly looked good in practice on Friday and is expected to be a full-go for today's in-division game against the Titans.
Our models project Rivers to score 17.7 fantasy points in Week 12. His salary is $6,800 on FanDuel.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021