Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) a game-time decision in Week 12
The Atlanta Falcons are expected to see how Julio Jones' hamstring fares in warm-ups before today's game before deciding whether or not he will play.
Jones is on the wrong side of the questionable tag here after failing to practice on Friday despite practicing in a limited fashion earlier in the week. Jones has been known to play through injuries, but even if he plays in Week 12 he will be at high risk for reinjury.
If Jones is unable to suit up, the Falcons could call on Olamide Zaccheaus to step up again. Zaccheaus has games of 86 and 103 yards so far this season when he has been given significant snaps. His salary on FanDuel this week is just $4,600.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020