49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Aiyuk has been on the Reserve/COVID-19 list for over a week now due to the coronavirus, and there wasn't much optimism he'd be able to suit up this Sunday. That indeed was the case, and now the 49ers' receiving corps will continue to be shorthanded. Deebo Samuel, Kendrick Bourne and Richie James are the top options on the roster.
The Rams currently rank 3rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020