49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert has been activated from injured reserve ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Mostert has been sidelined since Week 6 with an ankle sprain, but coming out of the Week 11 bye, it seems as though he's gotten to the point where he could play. He isn't necessarily locked in to an active status on Sunday just yet - the team may choose not to dress him - but it's a great sign for the 28-year-old. If he returns, he'd take away work from Jerick McKinnon. Jeff Wilson was also activated from injured reserve, so he could be another option in the backfield.
The Rams entered Week 12 ranking 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020