Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Deonte Harris will not suit up Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Denver Broncos.
Harris is dealing with a neck stinger, one that kept him sidelined throughout the entire practice week. And after missing all that time, he won't be playing in Denver. Practice squad wide receiver Austin Carr was called up in his place to give the Saints some depth at the position.
Denver entered Week 12 ranked 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021