Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Gaskin has missed three straight games to a knee injury, the minimum amount required for a stint on the injured reserve. There were reports that Gaskin could be ready to go this Sunday, but the team is opting to leave him on for at least one more week. With fellow rusher Salvon Ahmed also ruled out, the backfield duties will go to Matt Breida, Patrick Laird and DeAndre Washington.
The Jets currently rank 9th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020