Steelers' Jaylen Samuels (quadricep) ruled out for Tuesday against Baltimore
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Samuels will not play Tuesday in the team's Week 12 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Samuels is now the second Steelers rusher to be ruled out of action on the postponed game. James Conner has been placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list after testing positive, and now Samuels is out as well. That leaves Benny Snell and Anthony McFarland Jr. as the only two running backs currently available for the team.
Baltimore is currently ranked No. 1 in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021