Seahawks' Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out once again for Week 12
Seattle Seahawks running back Travis Homer will not play Monday in the team's Week 12 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
This isn't a huge surprise, as Homer is still dealing with a trio of injuries - he is listed as having wrist, knee and thumb ailments. Though he's sidelined, the Seahawks' backfield is essentially at full strength. Chris Carson is making his return from a foot injury that cost him four games, and Carlos Hyde and DeeJay Dallas are both ready to rock as well.
Entering Week 12, the Vikings ranked 20th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 23rd, 2021
- Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game January 22nd, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021