Jaguars' Andrew Norwell (arm) ruled out for Week 12's game against Browns
Jacksonville Jaguars offensive lineman Andrew Norwell (arm) has been ruled out of Week 12's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Norwell left Week 11's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers early with an arm injury and will be forced to miss Week 12's game as well. It's another blow for a Jacksonville offense that will be without D.J. Chark and Chris Conley as they make the switch to Mike Glennon at quarterback. Norwell is Pro Football Focus' fourth-best graded guard in pass protection so far this season.
The Jaguars are 7.0-point underdogs against the Browns in Week 12. Their implied team total of 21.25 points is the fifth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020