Bears' Akiem Hicks (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's showdown with Packers
Chicago Bears defensive lineman Akiem Hicks (hamstring) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Hicks failed to practice all week and will enter Sunday night listed as questionable. If Hicks is ruled out, it would be a massive blow for the Bears' defense and would increase the outlook for the Packers' entire offense, most notably Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers are 8.5-point favorites over the Bears in Week 12. Their implied team total of 26.75 points is the eighth-highest team total on the Sunday-Monday slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020