Patriots' Isaiah Wynn (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Cardinals
New England Patriots offensive lineman Isaiah Wynn (knee) has been ruled out for Week 12's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Wynn was forced to exit Week 11's loss to the Houston Texans with a knee injury and has been ruled out after failing to practice all week. It's a massive loss for the Patriots as Wynn is Pro Football Focus' 8th graded tackle on the season.
The Patriots are 1.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020