49ers not optimistic Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) will be available for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) is expected to remain out for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Aiyuk was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list a week ago and appears unlikely to be cleared in time to face the Rams in Week 12. Deebo Samuel (hamstring) is expected back and would return to a role as the 49ers' top wide receiver with Aiyuk sidelined.
The 49ers are 6.0-point underdogs against the Rams in Week 12. Their implied team total of 19.25 points is the fourth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020