Falcons' Todd Gurley (knee) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Raiders
Atlanta Falcons running back Todd Gurley has been downgraded to out for Week 12's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gurley has been downgraded to out after a limited practice on Friday and will not play against the Raiders in Week 12. Gurley has a long history of knee injuries, so his status for future weeks could certainly be in question, although no indication has been given. With Gurley out, Brian Hill is expected to operate as the lead back for Atlanta in Week 12 against a Raiders defense ranked 29th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Falcons are 3.0-point underdogs against the Raiders in Week 12. Their implied team total of 25.25 points is the tenth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020