Keim: Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) expected to play in Week 12's contest against New England
According to general manager Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (shoulder) is expected to play in Week 12's game against the New England Patriots.
The Cardinals believe their star quarterback will be available against the Patriots despite a recent shoulder injury. "I know we have done a good job rehabbing this week and he has made some improvements," said Keim when asked about Murray's status. "We'll find out soon enough if he'll be ready to go but our expectations are that Kyler will be ready to go and the rest of the team will step up around him with those receivers lost." Expect Murray to start against a Patriots' defense ranked 15th in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks this season.
Murray's current Week 12 projection includes 24.5 completions for 278.4 yards and 1.6 touchdowns and 8.0 rushing attempts for 38.3 yards.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021