Wiederer: Bears' Mitchell Trubisky expected to start in Week 12's matchup against Packers
According to Dan Wiederer, Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is expected to start in Week 12's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Trubisky is on track to start in Sunday's divisional contest after Nick Foles missed Thursday's practice with a hip injury. According to head coach Matt Nagy, the Bears will make their quarterback decision based mostly on health availability but it appears Trubisky is the current front-runner after a full week of practice. “We’re going to be completely prepared for that,” said Nagy when asked about Trubisky's potential opportunity. “Again, he put together another good day. That part I really like. I know he’s feeling good." Expect an official decision after Friday's practice.
Trubisky's current Week 12 projection includes 23.8 completions for 243.5 yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020