Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald tests positive for COVID-19
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Fitzgerald's positive test was reported on Thursday morning, which means, if confirmed, he will miss Week 12's game against the New England Patriots. With Fitzgerald out, Andy Isabella figures to see an increase in opportunities against a New England defense ranked 17th against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Cardinals are 2.5-point favorites over the Patriots in Week 12. Their implied team total of 26.0 points is the eighth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021