Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Higbee is dealing with an elbow injury, one he suffered in the team's Monday Night Football win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Head coach Sean McVay called the tight end "day-to-day" with the ailment, meaning it could potentially keep him from playing this coming Sunday. If Higbee is held out or limited in any way, Gerald Everett would see an increase in playing time and targets.
Our models currently project Higbee for 2.6 catches, 27.2 yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.3 FanDuel points.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021