Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday
Chicago Bears quarterback Nick Foles did not participate in practice Wednesday.
Foles is dealing with a hip injury, one that lasted through the team's Week 11 bye. Not starting Wednesday is a bad sign as to his potential availability for this Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers, though he still has time to make it back on the field. If Foles can't play, Mitchell Trubisky - who practiced in full - will get the start. If Foles is healthy enough to go, head coach Matt Nagy will have to make a decision.
Green Bay currently ranks 11th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020