Broncos list Jerry Jeudy with Achilles' issue
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles') was limited in Wednesday's practice.
Jeudy played through an ankle issue last week and now he's apparently dealing with an Achilles' injury. That could explain why the first-round pick played a season-low 41 snaps last week. As of now, we expect Jeudy to be active Sunday for Week 12 when the Broncos take on the New Orleans Saints. He has drawn 40 targets over the last four games but only has 18 receptions to show for it.
Jeudy has commanded a 25.3 percent target share over the last four weeks but he only has a salary of $5,700 on FanDuel's Week 12 main slate. numberFire's models project Jeudy for 8.2 targets versus the Saints, making him the only receiver projected for at least 8.0 targets with a salary below $6,000.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020