Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) doesn't practice Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Rivers is dealing with a toe injury. Head coach Frank Reich said that the veteran signal caller probably could've gotten in a limited session, but the team ultimately decided to play things safe. Right now, it's hard to believe that this injury will impact his status for Sunday in any way, but nevertheless, it's something to monitor. Jacoby Brissett will be the next man up should Rivers miss any time.
Our models currently project Rivers for 264.6 passing yards, 1.9 touchdowns, 1.0 interceptions and 17.7 FanDuel points.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Anthony Castonzo undergoing season-ending ankle surgery December 30th, 2020