D'Andre Swift (concussion) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (concussion) is questionable for Week 12 against the Houston Texans on Thanksgiving afternoon.
Swift was able to return to practice for Tuesday and Wednesday after being held out of last week's loss to the Carolina Panthers. Kerryon Johnson played 69.6 percent of the offensive snaps and out-touched Adrian Peterson 8-7 with Swift sidelined. The Lions didn't score a point versus the Panthers and they are underdogs again versus the Texans, so it could be a similar script in the backfield if Swift is unavailable.
The Texans are allowing the third-most FanDuel points to the running back position this season. Swift averaged 18.5 touches in his last two games and he has a salary of $7,200 on FanDuel in Week 12.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions December 30th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Chase Daniel in at quarterback for Lions; Matthew Stafford (foot) in locker room December 26th, 2020