Kenny Stills (quad) ruled out for Texans on Thanksgiving
Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills (quad) has been ruled out for Week 12 against the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving afternoon.
Stills and Randall Cobb (toe, injured reserve) will both be unavailable for the Texans' Thanksgiving matinee. Keke Coutee will be the No. 3 wideout behind Will Fuller and Brandin Cooks. Stills appears to have a decent chance of returning for Week 13 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Coutee ran over half of the Texans' snaps and drew 4 targets in Week 12. He caught 2 passes for 10 yards and a touchdown while putting up 8.0 FanDuel points. Lions slot corner Justin Coleman is allowing the fifth-highest target rate when on the field, as well as a top-quarter catch rate this season. Coutee has a salary of $4,500 on FanDuel for Week 12.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss (ankle) to miss remainder of postseason January 11th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) active for Saturday's Wild Card contest against Colts January 9th, 2021
- Stefon Diggs (oblique) will play in Buffalo's playoff matchup on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Thursday, questionable for Saturday's playoff matchup against Colts January 7th, 2021