Texans' Randall Cobb (toe) reportedly going on injured reserve
The Houston Texans are placing wide receiver Randall Cobb on injured reserve with a toe injury, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
Cobb will miss at least the next three games. He injured his toe on a touchdown catch during the Texans' win over the New England Patriots last weekend. Houston will also be without Kenny Stills (quad) in their Thanksgiving matinee against the Detroit Lions. Keke Coutee will join Will Fuller and Brandin Cooks in three-wide sets.
In addition to Coutee, Jordan Akins could also benefit from Cobb's absence. Akins has a 13.6 percent target share in the four games where he's played at least half the offensive snaps, and last week, he caught 5 passes on 6 targets for a season-high 83 yards. Akins has a salary of $5,200 on FanDuel in Week 12.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020