Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said he's "sure we'll run the ball" in Thursday night's Thanksgiving matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Ravens will be without J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram after both backs tested positive for COVID-19, but Harbaugh still intends to pound the rock. Gus Edwards will likely shoulder most of the load but Justice Hill is also expected to be involved. Edwards rushed 16 times for 87 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens and Steelers squared off in Week 8. The Steelers have only allowed 87-plus to a back three times over their last 12 games, and Edwards is responsible for two of those.
numberFire's models project Edwards for 16.6 touches on Thursday night while Hill is tabbed for 6.5 of his own. Edwards is the RB23 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,200 on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate. He averaged 5.3 yards per carry and scored a season-high 14.7 FanDuel points versus the Steelers last time.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (illness) unexpectedly active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021