Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve
The Kansas City Chiefs placed wide receiver Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve.
Pringle has only drawn 11 targets all season but his playing time has gone up in recent weeks, so the absence could lead to more playing time for Mecole Hardman. The Chiefs play a Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense in Week 12 that just gave up 275 combined receiving yards to Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods on Monday night.
Pringle owns the second-highest average depth of target (11.6 yards) among Chiefs receivers this season, but he has earned the worst receiving grade (56.6) from Pro Football Focus among his team's position group in 2020.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021