Seahawks "hoping" Rashaad Penny (knee) can resume practice next week
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) will not practice this week but could return next week, according to Pete Carroll.
Penny continues to work his way back from last year's season-ending knee injury, but will not be able to practice this week. Carroll is "hopeful" Penny can return to practice next week. When healthy, Penny will rejoin a crowded Seahawks backfield that includes Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde.
The Seahawks are 5.0-point favorites over the Eagles in Week 12. Their implied team total of 28.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on the Sunday-Monday slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021