Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) a full participant at Tuesday's practice
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson was a full participant in practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 12's clash with the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday Night Football.
Carson logged his first full practice since suffering a foot injury during Week 7's game against the Arizona Cardinals. Last week's reports indicated that Carson would return this week, and today's practice puts him on track to do. It remains to be seen what his workload will be in his first game back, but our models expect him to see 9.9 touches on Monday Night Football.
The Seahawks are 5.0-point favorites over the Eagles in Week 12. Their implied team total of 28.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on the Sunday-Monday slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021