Chargers' Austin Ekeler (hamstring) to return to practice ahead of Week 12's showdown with Bills
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler is expected to resume practicing this week for the first time since injuring his hamstring in Week 4.
Ekeler is expected to be designated to return from the injured reserve this week and will take part in practice. His status for Week 12's game against the Bills remains up in the air, but this is an excellent sign for his eventual return. If Ekeler is cleared to return this week, he will face a Bills defense ranked 11th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Chargers are 5.0-point underdogs against the Bills in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the ninth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020