Steelers' Vance McDonald returning from Reserve/COVID-19 list
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Vance McDonald is set to return from the Reserve/COVID-19 list, according to head coach Mike Tomlin.
McDonald has missed two straight games since being put on the list due to positive tests within the organization, but it seems as though he's been fully cleared from the protocol. He's set to start practicing Tuesday, though he'll have to get ready in a hurry to be ready for the game against the Baltimore Ravens on Thanksgiving. If he's able to suit up, he'll slot in behind Eric Ebron on the tight end depth chart.
Our models currently project McDonald for 1.33 catches, 11.44 yards, 0.12 touchdowns and 2.49 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020