Texans' Randall Cobb (toe) could land on injured reserve
Houston Texans wide receiver Randall Cobb is in danger of heading to injured reserve with a toe injury, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
The Texans have all but ruled out Cobb for this Thursday's Thanksgiving Day game against the Detroit Lions, and the only question is how much longer he'll be out. If they put him on IR, he'll be forced to miss a minimum of three games, which is why they might be cautious in doing so. As long as Cobb remains out, Keke Coutee - who caught a touchdown pass Sunday - would be in line for a bigger role.
In 10 games played this season, Cobb has 38 catches for 441 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020